Sunday, February 1, 2015

Jellypark Friends February Challenge, "Love is in the air".

Good morning and a very happy 1st February. That was the fastest January ever, usually it drags but not this year.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm here to tell you all about our new challenge but before I do there is the little matter of who won our "Bling it up" Challenge in January.

I have been very good and left comments on 96% of entries, I couldn't comment on split coast entries and a couple of google + ones so apologies to those people.

I'm delighted to say that the winner of the 3 images

is


Many congratulations Lena, please get in touch with us at 

jellyparkteam @ gmail.com


 and we will send you your prize :o). Also grab the badge from the side bar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our new challenge for the month of February is "Love" well it had to be really didn't it! We would like to see anything you make with a loved up theme, whether it's Valentine, Wedding or Anniversary as long as love features somewhere then we'll be happy  :o).

Speaking of love Jellypark has a feature in the latest edition of Simply Cards and Papercraft Magazine which came out on 29th January.


Myself and Lisa S have cards featured on page 88 and 89 using the Love Bird digi and Sending you my love image.


The inspiration for my magazine card came from an anniversary card  I made for my husband a couple of years ago.
I googled love birds and fell instantly in love with the gorgeous little creatures.

I wanted to go more pink and pretty for the magazine though and I think they work just as well, in fact regardless of how you colour up this image it looks fabulous as it's so versatile. The love birds digi is available as part of a bundle here.


 Mel

Lisa S
Lisa used our fabulous sending you my love digi which is also available in the bundle here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our first Guest Designers for this challenge is Gaynor

Isn't this wedding card just delightful!

Next up is Lisa W

Lisa has used our Girl Hugging Heart image, isn't it beautiful, which is also available in the bundle here.

and this lovely CAS card with our Love Bird Digi.


Great job ladies and now it's over to you guys, we can't wait to see what you create :o)

Happy Crafting
Mel.




6 comments:

Jane said...

What beautiful cards...such gorgeous colours...I love the bird digi x

Sandra H said...

Beautiful creations x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful projects! This is my first time playing your challenge:: exciting!

Happy as a Lark,
K Andrew

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh my gosh, what adorable images and creations by the team. Thanks for the challenge.

Wendy said...

Great design team samples. Thanks for the "love is in the air" challenge this month.

CraftyGirl said...

Thanks for the challenge and inspiration! :-)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com