Wednesday, October 3, 2012

October's Guest Designer - Lucy Patrick!

Jellypark happily welcomes Lucy Patrick as our October Guest Designer! You must must must stop by her fantabulous blog, Lucy Loves Scrapping, to check out all of her beautiful creations! Thank you for joining us, Lucy! :)

Here is a little bit about her:



I am a 41 year old happily married mum of two. Once my youngest child started school I knew I had to get back into the workforce but I wasn’t interested in admin work anymore so decided to create my own business with two of my best friends. We are all mad about scrapbooking and cardmaking and realized there were items we needed that weren’t available so it made sense to design our own line of products and that’s how our wholesale company, Flourish with a Bling was created. We personally design and name all our own designs and feel we have some really unique products and materials. We would love you to visit our website www.flourishwithabling.com.au and although we are wholesale you will still be able to see our full range and we’d love for you to pass our details onto your favorite craft store to stock us (we are international). The leaves, pearls and grass on my creations are from Flourish with a Bling. This was such an honor having Jennifer Scull asking if I’d like to be a guest designer, the digi stamps are so cute and I was really excited to use them.


2 comments:

Penny said...

Such a darling creation--love the coloring, colors, and design.
Hugs, Penny
And congrats on the GDT!

rachel said...

inspirational stuff - and a beautiful card! Hugs Rachel xx